Friday, April 3, 2009

post

....
..
...huhu..
another post..
hmm...
ntg special bout tis post...
juz..
feel like writting one...
hmm...
u!!
yup..
u..
no mistake...
i like u!!!
=)
lalala..
mayb im juz a tiny little little little dotS..
in ur life...
huhu..
but it doesnt matter..
at all...
hmm...
i like u...
=)...
yup...
people around me had been telling me...
asking me...
nt to proceed in this way..
but to go on with my on life..
but who cares..
i juz...
like u...
=)...
u had left foot print in my life.,..
a deep one..
yup u rili do...
no doubt..
i like u...
=)
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
..iF i can give u one thg in my life...
i would give u the ability to see ursev through my eyes..
..only then u would realize how special u r to me...
....

1 comments:

c l o u d i i_Y said...

kao lui jia you ya dude...
是真心的祝福你。。。
^^