Monday, May 11, 2009

lolsolo...

lol..
not in mood 2day..
after i woke up frm my nap..
lol..
i wana hangout..
bt no kaki..
fine..
i went for movie my self..
a noob malaysian movie..
sell out..
lol...
guess wat..
the time i bought my tics..
im the 1st audience..
i were so shock..
n paiseh..
ya i did..
=x..
then..
as i went in the hall..
luckily..
theres stil 3 of them..
siting 2gether..
ok..
4 of us..
the movie sucks..
3 of them leave after bout an hour..
lol..
left me..
me..
alone..
in a movie hall..
haha..
wat an experience..
o,o!
VIP?!
ya...
i can juz simply change my seat..
put my legs up..
set my phone in general mode..
lol..
but i din..
hahaz...
then..
half an hour later..
i leave too..
due to the GREAT STORY LINE of the mv..
o,o..
tats it..
8 bucks gone..
lol..
after tat..
i planed to go sumwhere yamcha..
bt..
zz..
car out of patroll..
make me so lazee..
so..
back home..
..FULLSTOP..

1 comments:

[bEnBeN]ChLo3 said...

yo... watsup there... haha...