Sunday, May 3, 2009

faZing?

its already 3..
in the morning..
lolz..
i try to fall aslp hours ago..
until nw..
i failed..
lolz..
hmm...
must be sumthg wrong...
shud be..
but i duno wat that sumthg is..lol..
anyone?
zz...
EMO mode : on
lol...
exactly..
tonnez of thgs..
in my mind..
its full..and yet so empty...
bt i duno hw to describe them in words..
lol..
maybe my grammar too awful kua..
=D..
=.= swt...
my holidays..
exactly 1 week after i came back..
haha..
fas..
in a glance..
unfortunately..
frenz around me are all busy..
with their own study..
haiz..
bopien..
have to solo most of my time..
=.=!
its ok..
stil gt my family..
=)..
its boring..=x..
but i feel good when im with them..
xixi..
i know they miss me very much..
juz like hw much i miss them..
=)..
hoho..
so i have to treasure evry second to the most..
when im wif them..
lol..
sound so rouma..
o,o..
my study..
hopnefully i can pass las semester..
i dun wan to brg dispointment to my family n ppl around me..
n ..
of coz me mysev..
lolz..
so..
frenz..
pray for me!!
xixi..
aiks..
>.<...
my relationshipz..
lolz..
same same..
single ..
never go the way i wish..
hmm..
fine la...
juz 4gt bout it..
lalalal..
smile!
=.=!!!!!!!!!!



ciao~

2 comments:

Pixie Clover said...

hehe..miss u weh^^, c u in degree ya!!take care!

paTricK =] said...

hahaha..okok...gambateh! xD